Contact Details PageThis page demonstrates a Java centric approach to programmatically layout Fields inside a Form. In short the form fields are laid out using a combination of FieldSet and Html List tags; <ul> <li>. This demo consists of the following components: (Note, although some of these components are quite generic, they are not part of Click and were created specifically for this demo).
- CssForm.java - adds the stylesheet cssform.css to the list of Html imports. This CSS is used to style the form and fields.
- VerticalFieldSet.java - a custom FieldSet that renders its fields vertically using an HTML List: <ul>.
- HtmlList.java and ListItem.java - these components renders an HTML list, <ul>, and list item, <li>, respectively.
- FeedbackBorder.java - a component which decorates a Field with different borders, based on the Field's state.
- FieldLabel.java - provides a convenient class that generates an HTML Label for a Field.